Supercharge your business workflow
Running a motion design business isn't easy, but with the right processes and procedures in place you can ensure you're spending more time doing the things you love, and less time on those boring business tasks.
This online course runs through vital processes that are key for anyone running a motion design business, you'll learn how implementing some simple techniques can really help save you time and effort, so you can focus on animation, not admin.
The processes in this course cover all aspects of a motion design project - from initial contact with potential clients, to preparing and sending invoices, right up to having your animation signed-off. The course also covers key processes that help protect against problem clients, and how to deal with late payments.
About the author:
Thomas is a motion designer with over 8 years freelance motion design experience. The processes in this course are those he makes use of on a daily basis for managing his motion design clients and projects.
What the course covers:
- Chapter 1: Organised Emails
- Chapter 2: Crafting a Proposal
- Chapter 3: The New Client Process
- Chapter 4: Files, Folders, and Backups
- Chapter 5: Project Management
- Chapter 6: Sign-off
- Chapter 7: Payments
- The entire Motion Design Business Starter Pack worth £35 which includes a statement of work template, proposal template, and sign-off sheet template
- Our How to write an explainer video script guide worth £7.99
- A collection of Example Email Templates that give you an idea of how to respond to clients in certain situations.
Read more about the Business Processes for Motion Designers course on madebyloop.co.uk