Highlight automates the process of highlighting or underlining text in After Effects.
How it works:
1. Just select the text layer you want to highlight
2. Enter the phrase you want to highlight
3. Click the highlight button
And you're done!
The script creates a new shape layer highlight line for you, all perfectly positioned behind your text.
You can also:
- Add animation to your highlight lines so they draw on the screen automatically
- Create underlines instead of highlight lines
- Add padding to your highlight lines
- Create a new separate text layer of the phrase you've searched for - all perfectly positioned for you.
Check out more after effects scripts over on madebyloop.co.uk